BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Friday, December 28, 2007

Too Clean

My mom finished two read throughs of the galleys for In Twilight's Shadow and she only found one error. Now I'm really worried that there's stuff we're missing. I've never had a set of galleys come back this clean before. Ever. The only things I've found have been things that I did that I want to change--like the point of view debacle.

I still have a 120 pages left to read and I need to have it ready to go in the mail on Saturday. Or I should. I might send it back on Monday and take the chance the envelope arrives a day late because I want to finish my second reading.

Believe it or not, there was a writing topic I planned to talk about this morning. The thought came to me yesterday as I drove into the Evil Day Job (EDJ), but I didn't write it down and I can't remember what it is now. Clearly, I need more sleep. :-) Maybe this weekend....