BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Winter Fog

It's been really foggy here, although I guess technically it's smog because we have some inversion thing going on. I don't know if that's what did it or if we had a light frost or something, but the tree branches here are coated white. It actually looks pretty, and considering how much I loathe winter, that's saying something. Even my wind spinner had a coat and looked cool. I took a picture of it, but I was far too lazy to download them off the camera. :-) They might not have turned out anyway because there was no way I was actually going outside if I didn't have to. :-) See the sentence about loathing winter.

I finally finished my first run through the galley for In Twilight's Shadow and today I'll begin another. I know I must have missed all kinds of stuff, so I'm hoping repetition will help. I don't know how much help my mom is going to be because she said she kept getting caught up in the story. That's both a good thing and a bad thing, I guess.

We have radio stations here doing nothing except Christmas music right now and I'm enjoying this. One of them played some Hawaiian Christmas song that I totally loved. It's the first time I ever heard it and they didn't give the title. When I have some time, I'm going to have to begin the online search for it. I see a new addition to my holiday MP3 collection.