BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pretend It's Monday Morning

I'm blogging tonight for Monday. They're predicting 4 t0 6 inches of snow here starting tonight and I might be in no frame of mind to post tomorrow. :-/

Honestly, talk about going from the sublime to the ridiculous. It was 51 degrees here this afternoon and I turned the heat off and opened up a couple of windows to get some fresh air. Talk about glorious. And I had Sunday night baseball and the official start of the regular season to look forward to. I'd say easy come, easy go except that there was nothing easy about earning our one day of spring.

I'm feeling better about my To Do List right now. I spent Saturday working on the most arduous of the items on it--mailing out bookmarks. I'm down now to just a couple of hundred for In Twilight's Shadow and I managed to get rid of a few hundred more of In the Midnight Hour as well. Yea! I still have one more request that came to my PO box to mail out and then I'll be caught up with that as well.

I also mailed out pretty much all my Advanced Reading Copies (ARCs) so that's another item off the list. I think that covers all the reviewers now, but I did keep a few extra copies just in case something crops up.

Anyway, I think I'm off to bed. I'll need to get up early to give myself extra time on my morning commute.