BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Little Color


A view of my garden.


So after posting about changing my ways on Wednesday, you might be wondering how I'm doing. The answer is not so good. :-( I might have to go order one of those bracelets as a reminder because this is a more ingrained habit than I realized. You wouldn't think it would be so difficult to be positive.

In other news, it has been a bad writing week. I've trashed pages again and again and again and again. Grrr! I'm still having trouble with this scene and I don't think it's because I made a mistake somewhere earlier. I've switched Points of View (POV) back and forth between my hero and heroine multiple times already. I think the scene is necessary; I have a general idea of what I want to cover; I can't get it down in a way that satisfies me. Very frustrating.