BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, September 04, 2008

The Title Is Official!

The title for my July 2009 book is now officially Edge of Dawn! I'm excited to finally have the for real title and the first thing I did today was update my website with the new information. Now I can't wait to see how the cover turns out. :-)

Today was a good day. I accomplished more on my synopsis than I have in days. The only thing I can think of that made things click is that I moved a paragraph down the page. That seemed to do it, but it's such a small thing to get things moving.

My goal is to finish the first draft of the synopsis on Friday, inflict it on my writing buddy, and work on polishing it this weekend. My revisions for Edge of Dawn (still cool to type the title ;-) are coming next week and I want the synopsis done before I'm neck deep in them. I'm looking forward to them. I have a few things I want to fix in the story, my agent sent me a few things she thought I could tweak, and with my editor's input, I'll be ready to go.