BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Terminator Salvation

I guess I live under a rock because I didn't know that they were making another Terminator movie until last night. I was online and looked up to see the movie poster for Terminator Salvation. I clicked on it and found a trailer for the film! It looks good, too!

The story takes place in the future with John Connor (Christian Bale) leading the humans in their war against the machines, but apparently the future has changed from what his mother told him it would be. That's about all I know about the movie, but now I'm anxious to see it.

Christian Bale looked like a good choice to play John Connor, but I'll admit to some trepidation with Anton Yelchin in the role of the young Kyle Reese. He doesn't look at all right for the part and he most definitely does not look tough enough to be the Kyle who saved Sarah in the original Terminator movie. I hope I'm wrong because I love, love, love Kyle and if this kid is wrong for the part, he could ruin the movie for me.

Just in case you'd like to see the trailer yourself, I'm embedding it below.