BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Mammoth Book of Time Travel Romance

I found the cover for The Mammoth Book of Time Travel Romance on Amazon this weekend and it's cool! What's even cooler is my name is on a collection when there are 25 different authors! Yea!



My story is titled The Troll Bridge and it takes place on Jarved Nine after the heroine time travels from 2010 to 2050. Lia's hero is Troll Maglaya, one of Wyatt Montgomery's (Eternal Nights) men. I've loved Troll since I met him and I always wanted to do his story. It was fun to have the chance, and I hope if you read the story, you'll enjoy it, too.

There's a few things I didn't know about Troll that I learned as I wrote this story, but I did know that he was drop-dead, drool-worthy gorgeous. Lia is entranced from the start and who can blame her. :-)

Anyway, I'm sure I'll be talking more about my story and this book closer to the release date. It's supposed to come out at the beginning of December.