BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Mountains and Questions

I forgot it was Tuesday! I've been working on copy edits all evening and my eyes are crossed now, so this will be another quick blog post.

If you'd like to see a picture of my library (aka the book cathedral), there's a picture up on the Dusted blog. I also talk about my collection of read and yet-to-be-read books there.

Tomorrow, Wednesday August 5th, is Ask a Romance Author Day on Twitter. I'll be participating after I get home from the Evil Day Job and while I'm trying to work on copy edits. :-) There are a lot of other authors participating as well. It's for both readers and writers, so no matter which group you fall into, stop on in and ask your question. (You'll need to have a Twitter account, but it's free.) Then ask your question and add #askromancewriter or #arw. Either one will work. JoAnn Ross has more information up on her blog.