BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

In the Darkest Night Is Available Now!

"A riveting thrill ride." Publishers Weekly (Starred review!)


In the Darkest Night releases today! Woot!

Kel Andrews has spent the last year living with nightmares and flashbacks. Unwilling to share what happened, he's withdrawn from his family and the Gineal council has removed him from his position as a troubleshooter. But when a woman shows up asking for protection from a demon, Kel reluctantly agrees to help--and finds himself facing an unexpected adversary, one he doesn't know how to fight.

I love all my books, but Kel's story is one of the extra special books that come along once in a while. I hope you'll buy it, read it, and enjoy it. I also hope you'll love it as much as I do and tell your friends--online and offline--that they should pick up their own copy of this book.

To find out more, visit the DARKEST NIGHT page of my website.

Tor
ISBN: 9780765361707