BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Twitter Contest Winners

First, thank you to everyone who participated in the Spread the Word Contest on Twitter! The number of people who took part was incredible and I appreciate each and every one of you.

Now the winners. @lamebatz7 and @MDobson84 won their choice from my single title backlist. @bellie7 was the grand prize winner which means she gets the first three books in the Light Warrior series. Congratulations, ladies, and I hope you enjoy your books!

And I am exhausted from book release. Still. And someone please remind me to never, ever again schedule an appointment to have my taxes done the same week a book comes out. Gah! That was really poor planning on my part.

Hopefully, things will be back to normal next week. I need normal.