BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Not Going To Conference Conference

I wrote a post earlier today talking about the Not Going to Conference Conference at Romance Divas and emailed it to myself only to find it never arrived. Sigh. I hate it when the cyber black hole strikes.

Instead of trying to recreate it (severe weather is moving into my area), I'll just mention that if you're a writer and you're not attending the Romance Writers of America National Conference in Orlando this week, you can swing by Romance Divas and check out their online workshop. I'm doing a Q & A panel with Crystal Jordan and Rowan Larke (AKA Dayna Hart).

You'll need to register for the board, but it's free and you'll have a chance to ask us any questions about writing that you're interested in knowing the answer to. Our workshop is here.