BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Adjustments

A couple of weeks ago, I blogged about searching for royalty-free photos online and what an ordeal it was. I had a few people ask me why I was taking the time to look. Now that things are in place, I can answer this question. If you've visited my website previously, you would have noted that the anchor image was the running couple from my Crimson Veil book. They've been replaced.

Check out my website's home page to see the new couple!

The new picture fits in so seamlessly, it looks as if was always there, doesn't it?

Even though it took forever to do the image search and even though I didn't find another running couple (who weren't smiling), I think the new image works really well. I like that they're holding hands and that the woman is in front. To me, it looks like they're partners and I usually write heroes and heroines who work together as a team. They're even wearing dark clothes.

In other news, I'm working on edits for Shadow's Caress, my Feb 2011 release from Nocturne Bites. It looks as if the title is set now and I'm relieved that I don't have to brainstorm more ideas. Titles are really hard for me, and for some bizarre reason, I've been able to keep about half of the ones I've come up with. Go figure.