BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Crave the Night Cover

Crave the Night featuring Patti O'Shea

Isn't this cover totally awesome? I've shared it on Facebook, but I realized I never shared it on my blog and decided I better fix that. My story is called Enemy Embrace and it's part of the Blood Feud series. (This includes: Blood Feud, Demon Kissed, and Shadow's Caress.)

Blurb for Enemy Embrace: Nicole Ruiz will do whatever it takes to get revenge on the vampire who killed her family--even make a deal with a demon.

Watch for it October 2011!
 

Also, in other news, I've had requests to make the ebooks for The Troll Bridge and Blood Feud available in stores other than Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Now both stories are available at Smashwords in many formats. You can also find these books as well as my Nocturne Bites shorts and my Light Warrior books available in eformat at Diesel Ebooks. Both should be available shortly at Kobo Books and Sony Ebookstore, but they're not up yet. And of course, for those with Kindle and Nook readers, you can find my books at both Amazon and BN.com.

I'm also working on getting my earliest books into ebook format and will announce here as I manage this. It might take me a little while because my story for Crave the Night is due August 31st, but it is definitely on the agenda.