BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Here's The Power of Two

I've had my covers for a while now, but wanted to wait to show them off. I'm impatient, though, and I couldn't wait any longer to share. I'm showcasing them one at a time. The appearances on my blog are the grand premiere. :-)

Without any further chatter from me, I present The Power of Two!


Isn't it awesome? I love the background especially. It has a really nice future feel to it. I did the searching for the couple on the cover. It was amazingly hard to find a picture that fit and I finally had to go for the best that I could find. The woman in the picture was listed as being Chinese and my heroine, Cai, is 1/4 Vietnamese. Also, both models look older than my hero and heroine are in the story. Cai is 21 and Jake is in his mid-20s. Like I said, though, there were very few pictures to choose from and I picked the best one available. But while the couple isn't exactly right, the cover is still awesome!

This concludes the new cover premieres. I hope you enjoyed looking at them as much as I enjoyed showing them off!