BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Crave the Night is Available!

Crave the Night is now available! This is a paranormal romance anthology I was part of with Michele Hauf, Sharon Ashwood, and Lori Devoti.

My story is titled Enemy Embrace and it's the latest story in the Blood Feud World. Here's the description for my story:

Nicole Ruiz is an elite vampire hunter who can shadow her quarry anywhere. Daktan is an executioner assigned by the demon king to eliminate a rogue vampire who's killing humans. When Nicole discovers the rogue is stronger than she expected, she offers Dak an alliance. She'd make a deal with the devil himself if that's what it took to avenge her family.

The anthology was reviewed by Red Hot Books and here's what was said about Dak and Nicole and Enemy Embrace:
This story was HOT. I was on the edge of my seat, waiting for these two to come together. Patti O'Shea... where have you been all my life?
The thing that's so fun about writing in this world is that the hero and heroine can come from any group—vampire, demon, human, hunter, slayer, rogue vampire. And this is the story where the wizards are first mentioned. No one, not vampire or demon, likes them very much, but I'm working on a proposal now where the hero and heroine are both wizards. Heh! But I digressed. Again.

If you'd like to read an excerpt, I have the first chapter up on my website.

Cover for Crave the Night Patti O'Shea, Michele Hauf, Sharon Ashwood, Lori Devoti