BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Titles Equal Torture (Or Please Help)

One of my least favorite things to do is come up with titles for my stories. I usually just refer to them by the characters' names, but that doesn't make for a catchy or interesting title. When my working title is accepted, I'm elated. Like Phoenix Burning--that was what I called it from the start.

I wasn't so lucky with the second story I turned in to Nocturne Cravings. I've been tasked with coming up with 3-5 suggestions for a new title. By Friday. I've spent days brainstorming keywords, but I don't have anything awesome. So let me tell you a little bit about the book and if you have any thoughts on a sexy, catchy title, please let me know.

Heroine is Chloe Donovan and she's a wizard.
Hero is a demon named Marax.

She's looking for her sister in a nightclub and he's looking for Chloe's sister, too, because she turned his nephew's skin green.

Chloe normally reins in her impulses and walks the straight and narrow.
Marax is a demon earl and he tends to be conservative...for a demon. But with the heat flaring between them, they both act out of character.

The story is erotic paranormal romance so lots of heat and steam and the title should be sexy.

So begging here--any title ideas? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?