BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Games of Desire

I received my edits for Games of Desire, my June 2014 release for Nocturne Cravings, and turned them in on Tuesday night. I'd been waiting for them and it was cool to visit with Chloe and Marax again.

I've been trying to think of how to blurb this story since I finished it in November and I haven't come up with anything polished, but I'm going to shoot from the hip and hope it works. I'm waiting on the official cover copy as of now and the cover. I'll share both when I have them.

Games of Desire follows Phoenix Burning in the Blood Feud World.

Wizard Chloe Donovan has spent her life rescuing her younger sister from her impulsive actions and it's no different when she learns Olivia spiked the drinks belonging to some young demons with a potion that turned their skin green. Chloe arrives at the nightclub, but her sister has left her to deal with the mess alone.

Marax is amused by his nephew's green skin and content to let it be a lesson, but duty compels him to find an antidote. He doesn't find the wizard responsible, but he does spot Chloe and he decides to stick close. He tells himself it's because of his hunt, but the truth is that he wants Chloe more than his next breath.

Chloe has always followed the rules, but Marax makes her want to take a walk on the wild side. Neither one of them is ready for a one-night stand that rocks their worlds.

You can preorder Games of Desire at:

Amazon
Barnes & Noble