BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Lists and Planners

I admit to having organizational issues. I like being organized and on top of things, but that's not a natural state for me. I end up forgetting to do things or becoming stressed because everything seems to hit at once. Usually because I'm poor at time management.

For a while now, I've been collecting links to organization blogs/websites and one of these involved a planner. The blogger showed the one she uses and a little on how she used it. It looked cool.

However, apparently this planner is only available through the company who makes it. At least I couldn't find it online anywhere else and I did some searches for it. I'm sure the company is a fine one since it has been around for quite some time, but I'd prefer to buy it somewhere online that I already shop.

After thinking about it for a while, I decided to check out what other planners were available. Maybe I could find something I really liked that was at an online store I regularly buy from.

My search on that site for planners turned up a really interesting link. I clicked through and it appeared to have the exact kind of planner I wanted. Not just weekly appointments or goals, but long term goals. Steps to take to reach the goal. And not just business, but everything.

This, I decided, looked like something I needed to try. I'm just waiting for the July 2014 - June 2015 version to come out, and then I'm ordering! I hope it turns out to be as helpful as it looks once I actually try to use it.

I'll blog about this again once I have a chance to form an opinion.