BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, April 05, 2016

10 Things I Believe

I was stuck for blog topics. Really stuck. So I did some searching online and found most ideas didn't work for me. Seriously. Have blog readers choose character names? I don't even get to choose my characters' names. They tell me their names and it doesn't matter how much I dislike a name, I'm stuck with it. That ruled that blog idea right off the list.

But one of the ideas I saw on another post online was to blog about 10 things that I believe. This is going to be interesting since I've never really stopped to think about it. I guess we'll discover this together.

  1. I believe that we're all here for a reason even if we don't know what it is.
  2. I believe that no knowledge is wasted.

    And I'm totally stuck here. Gah! I must have more than two beliefs, right?
  3.  I believe that kindness is one of the most important character traits someone can have.
  4.  I believe that I have the right to cut toxic people out of my life permanently.
  5.  I believe that examining one's life and making changes is an important part of growth.
  6.  I believe that hard work pays off eventually if you don't give up first.
  7.  I believe that people need to put their phones away while they drive. :-)
  8.  I believe that there was an advanced civilization on Earth long before our known timeline.
  9.  I believe that my characters are real people in alternate universes and that I've just plugged into them for a little while.
  10.  I believe in science.

    There! I did it! Some of them were a little silly rather than philosophical, but there are ten of them. Hurrah!