BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Luke, I'm You're Father

Whenever I get sick and become so congested, I always feel like Darth Vader with that loud breathing thing. Just to explain the reference to the title of this post.

The signing at Cub went well. The store was fairly busy for 7:30 on a Saturday morning, but I still ended up with a good parking spot. Everyone at the store was really friendly and went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable while I was signing the store stock. They gave The Power of Two GREAT placement. Everyone who walks into the store is going to see the display immediately. And the sign I made up with my cover looks good. Fingers crossed that they sell out of TPOT fast! After all it's the perfect stocking stuffer and everyone stocks up on groceries before the holidays, right?

I didn't get much else done yesterday. Did some laundry, but I was sooo tired afterward that I slept for an hour and a half. Being sick totally sucks. The cough has started now so I'm on bronchitis watch. It's not deep yet, but I'm ready to spring into action.

I'm still behind on all things Christmas. Gah! Can we postpone it?