BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Monday, December 20, 2004

Great New TPOT Review

I found a great new review for The Power of Two while I was messing around this weekend. It's at the Internet Writing Journal, and if you click on the title of this blog, it should take you there to read it. The reviewer said a lot of great stuff including that TPOT is "clearly one of the best action romances written this year." How cool is that? And the reviewer totally got Cai and Jake which is extra great!

The rest of my weekend wasn't quite as fun. I felt better when I woke up Sunday, but my condition deteriorated throughout the day until The Cough arrived. I'm pretty susceptible to bronchitis so I was watching for it. I'm on antibiotics now and am hopeful I'll be feeling much better really soon. But I was already behind on Christmas stuff, and this pretty much put the final nail in the coffin for getting everything accomplished.