BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Sleepless in Minnesota

Okay, so here it is 5:51 in the morning on the weekend. What am I doing awake and online? I have no clue. I was up late last night and woke up around 4 something. After tossing around for a while, I decided to get up and at least do something. :-( Of course, I'm way too tired to write which is the only thing I should be doing if I'm going to be awake in the middle of the night. :-) The newspaper should be here soon and I'm waiting for that now.

Anyway, pretty much everything I wrote yesterday will be cut when I start working today. It's very frustrating because I can't recall having this many false starts on any other story I've ever written. If it isn't a false start, it's an erroneous path. Either way, it's enough to make me run screaming through the house. Okay, not really. :-) But it is aggravating when I'm not used to having to do so much cutting on the first draft.

Not much else to say. I'm going to go get the newspaper and see if I can sleep in a little bit. Then I'll have to try and write faster than I usually do to make up for all the cutting I've done. :-( Please forgive any typing and/or spelling errors.