BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Monday, January 31, 2005

Marathon

I wrote 20 pages yesterday. =8-O

Once upon a time, I used to be able to routinely write 20 pages on a Sunday, but that was back years ago. Since then 8 is about normal and 10+ is good. I'm all excited about this, especially since I had to cut the 6 pages I'd written on Saturday. Of course, I haven't reread what I wrote yesterday. Maybe it sucks and I'll be doing some more cutting, but for now at least, I'm happy.

I have today off from the day job. Yea!!! So when I wake up (I was writing till midnight last night), I'll do a reread and then start writing again. I'm hoping for another 20 pages. Wonder if I can be so lucky 2 days in a row?

MN Weather Report: 30 degrees. NO Wind Chill. Light snow came down while I was still sleeping, but it seems to be gone now.