BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Bleary Eyed

I only finished 7 pages yesterday, but I felt as if I had a hangover much of the day. I'm unsure whether to blame it on all the writing I did on Sunday or on my stuffy sinuses. I love the warmer weather (30's), but my sinuses do not. :-/ Another factor in this is the nocturnal writing thing. Most of Sunday's pages came between 8pm and midnight, however, I couldn't stay up that late when I have to go to the day job. Although I may as well have because I was still wide awake at 12:21--the last time I looked at the clock.

Have I bored you to tears yet? I apologize. Right now it's all I can do to focus my tired brain enough to type this little bit. I do not do 4am well on probably less than 3 hours of sleep. I am currently chug-a-lugging coffee and wishing I'd bought a lottery ticket for last Saturday (and had won, of course).

MN Weather Report: 32 degrees. No Wind chill - second day in a row! (PS we had about one inch of snow yesterday)