BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Sunday, February 27, 2005

No Title Today

I've been trying and trying to come up with a title for today's post and finally decided it was a waste of time. Nothing interesting happened so what can I say?

Finished revising chapter 1 and am nearly finished with chapter 2. Sometimes it's hard to slip things in smoothly and that's what I was fighting. I needed to add continuity details and change things I had wrong. I can't believe how much time this took, although I did start late because of how long I slept.

Discovered that "It Takes a Thief" is replayed on Discovery at 9pm on Saturday nights which works out so much better for me than Wednesday nights. Now I have to remember to turn it on then. See THIS POST for more info about this show.

Oh, and I made a few minor changes to my blog over the past few days. Like adding a drop-down menu for the archives. That list was starting to get a little long. I wish I had more time to experiment because I'd love to change the look here to something more fun and less boring. Maybe I'll try to squeeze this in after I finish this book.

MN Weather Report: 27 degrees. Wind Chill: 15 degrees. About an inch or so of snow fell overnight.