BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Fight Scenes

Have I mentioned how much I hate writing fight scenes? The choreography is excruciating. Yet because I write Action Romance, I'm doing several scenes like this in each book. If I can get through this one, though, I think I'm clear until the climax of the story--where I'll need at least two scenes like this (or possibly three depending on how the bad guys split up.)

I wrote about half the scene on Sunday, which slowed my production considerably, but yesterday, I was just too darn tired. I ended up writing something like "more fight stuff here" and then continued on to what happens next.

This morning is going to be rushed. I overslept. Again. On the plus side, however, the damn Yankees were eliminated from the playoffs last night. Hurrah!

MN Weather Report: 43 degrees.