BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Friday, January 27, 2006

And Yet More House Pictures

I went over to the house today and took a few pictures. Probably there won't be many more shots for a while because there isn't much left for them to do. At least I didn't see anything much.

The oven and microwave are installed. There's a bit of glare on the appliances from the sun coming in the room.

Image hosting by Photobucket

The cooktop is installed! They finally got the hole big enough to get it in. They have it covered in cardboard with weights on top of it so this is the best shot I could get.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I opened the guest closet and discovered the floor was uncovered there. This is what the entire floor in the great room/dining room/kitchen/foyer looks like.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Here's the carpet as it looks in the spare bedroom.

Image hosting by Photobucket

This is the master bedroom with carpet.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Next week is the refrigerator, the washer/dryer and the shower door. I don't know how much they have left to do after that, but I think we're getting close.