BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Monday, August 07, 2006

I Should Save This For Tomorrow...

But I won't because I am procrastinating. I'm supposed to be typing up all my notes on my three book proposal arc thingy, but it's hard and my brain still hurts from deadlines. Okay, my brain still hurts only a little bit from deadlines.

Anyway, I have my really cool G2 gel pens that I love in many assorted colors from my trip to Sam's Club. I'm using burgandy for my overall notes, purple for Flare/Sasha, pink for Digger/Nadia and aqua for Z/Carly. (I'm calling her Carly until she tells me differently.) I have a folder with expandable sides to keep all my notes on Jarved Nine safe and I have my trusty lavendar note pad. Yes, I do like color.

I did make some notes, but that was before I decided to use the computer. Turning on the laptop required checking email because I'm addicted and then watching the local news. Now I'm blogging. :-) This isn't my first time procrastinating. ;-)

In other news, I watched Underworld Sunday night and I mostly liked it. It's not the best movie ever, but I enjoyed it more than any other film I've gotten from Netflix so far. I discovered that I like vampires much better than werewolves because I was rooting for the vamps, but it turns out the werewolves were the ones who'd been wronged. Now, I have read a few werewolf romances that I've really enjoyed, but they're not a subject that I pick up regularly. I knew that, but I didn't realize how strongly I felt about this until the movie. Not that this is important because I don't plan to write about either vampires or werewolves. I like demons much better. :-)

So anyway, I'm also trying to come up with working titles for these three books. My favorite choice so far is Doing It With Flare, but I'm guessing that's probably not the best title to sell the books with. :-/ (and yes, the double entendre is intentional.) I am absolutely terrible at coming up with titles and love it when someone else does it for me.

There was something else I wanted to mention, but I can't remember it now.