BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Fab News!

I guess it's official enough to announce now. I sold two more books to Tor for their paranormal romance line!!!

The plan right now is to release the first book July 2009, which seems like forever away, but the time I have to write it will fly by, I'm sure of that. I wanted to give a little blurb about book one, but I realized it might be a bit of a spoiler for people who want to read In Twilight's Shadow. That's where the heroine is introduced. Geez, I hope I didn't give anything away while I was working on the proposal. I try to be careful about that, but sometimes I don't think things through. With that said, y'all obviously know that at least the first story will be part of the series that started with In the Midnight Hour.

Okay, I'm going to try this:

Shona is a glass artist whose world is shaken when she loses her ability--and her desire--to create her art. The upheaval only gets worse when she meets a sexy stranger. He knows secrets that she doesn't and her ignorance just might get her killed.

Not the best blurb ever, I know, but the best I can do on the amount of sleep I had last night. :-)