BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, November 21, 2013

At Last People Can Sit Down

My furniture is fixed! My furniture is fixed!

For those of you who haven't heard the story, I moved out of my house in MN in July and into a house in GA. I made it with just a few strained nerves and some stress. My furniture wasn't so lucky.

The most painful damage was the couch. It had two legs broken from it and that left one comfortable chair. When my parents are visiting, that's not cool.

I also had the movers smash the corner on my dining room table and they did more damage than that. Now that's fixed and so are the nicks and scrapes that they inflicted.

The broken hinge on my jewelry amoire and the giant scrape where they took off the stain and finish? Fixed!

Broken coffee table drawer, dings and nicks on my entertainment center, damage to my stereo cabinet. Fixed, fixed, fixed!

I'm so excited that my furniture looks the way it's supposed to again. :-)

Sorry about this post being late today. I forgot it was blogging day last night.