BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

So Much For Green Christmas

It snowed overnight. Not a lot, but enough to cover the grass which means no green Christmas for me. I'm sure it must be some divine retribution for being so hopelessly behind on holiday stuff this year.

I did what I thought was a lot of writing yesterday. Turned out to be 6 pages. Maybe it felt like a lot because I was fighting to focus. Being sick so totally sucks. I feel a little better, I think, but Puffs Plus is still my best friend. We don't go anywhere without each other. ;-)

And I'm stuck on demon powers again. This time, though, it's the powers of the dark demons--the bad guys in my book. Usually, powers aren't a problem for me to come up with. I used them in Ravyn's Flight and I have them in my paranormal proposal and had like zero trouble. But in this story, the powers have been an issue from the beginning. I totally don't get it.