BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Research Links

For a year or more, I'd been toying with the idea of putting my research links on my website. I even started to create a page, but it was so much work and took so much time, that I quickly abandoned the thought. There are days I barely have enough time to write, let alone keep up with the hundreds of bookmarks I have.

Then I stumbled on a website called Del.icio.us and the idea of social bookmarks. It made bookmarking my links online much easier than what I was attempting to do on my website. For the last few weeks, I've been slowly adding links to my user account. I've made great progress. Nearly all my research links are up and a large selection of other links as well.

Some of these links are odd, some of them are interesting. Some I've marked as research because I might need them "some day." Others I've already used on projects. Nearly every site I tagged as "research" also has other tags to help narrow down what it involves.

So, without further ado, here are my Research Links. I hope someone finds them useful. While you're there, take a chance to explore Del.icio.us as well. The bookmarks are heavily geared toward computer stuff, but there also some gems in there. This site is great to browse and find new sites that are fun, fascinating or helpful. Sometimes all three.

MN Weather Report: 44 degrees.