BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Busy Day

Today I'm going to a workshop put on by Debra Dixon. It involves Goal, Motivation and Conflict and the Big Black Moment. I can't remember the exact name of the class, but I'm sure it's going to be really good! I'm just hoping everything goes smoothly. I never received a confirmation and my check hasn't cleared the bank yet, so hopefully I'm all signed up.

After the workshop is over, I plan to run home, hurry up and change clothes, then hightail it to the Mall of America for the book signing this evening. I suppose it would be smarter to stay in the area, but I don't want to dress up for the workshop--I want to be comfortable--but I do want to be a bit dressier for the book signing.

In Crimson City news, Through a Crimson Veil is now shipping through Amazon as well as BN.com. I haven't gotten any reports of it in the stores yet, though. Whatever that means.

Carolyn received an early review of A Darker Crimson and it's a great one! Romance Reviews Today says, "A DARKER CRIMSON is a fast-paced, attention-grabbing, action-packed hell of ride into the unknown demon world." Yea, Carolyn! If you want to read more of the review, check out Carolyn's Blog.

And for the release of Crimson Veil, I'm running a contest on my website. The prize is a pink leather purse similar to the one Mika carried in the story and 6 books--the complete 2176 series and an autographed copy of Ravyn's Flight, which is out of print and can be hard to find. To find out more, visit my contest page.

MN Weather Report: 58 degrees.