BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Saturday, April 29, 2006

So Much For That

My plan was to go to bed early last night so I would wake up early this morning and be ready to write early too. Since I'm just blogging now, you can guess that I didn't wake up when I'd hoped. Sigh. So much for that.

I was totally exhausted yesterday and spinning my wheels on the WIP, so I decided to query reviewers for Eternal Nights. That took a lot longer than I expected, but it was cool to see people so excited about reading my book. :-) I'm trying a couple of review sites I haven't queried before, plus some of my favorites.

I did figure out why I wasn't able to get too far on the story yesterday. I'm in the wrong POV. I think I need to be in Deke's head. I'll try that today.

Have to get moving. If only I didn't need to sleep, things would be so much easier!