BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Just About 25 More Days

I have another awesome review in for In the Darkest Night! This one is from Riley's Reviews. She says:
I love the Light Warriors series. In a market saturated with vampires and were-beasties, Ms. O'Shea's world of magic-users who eat solid food and don't turn furry is a wonderful breath of fresh air.

I loved everything about this book. The action was fast-paced, the plotting intricate and well-written, and the characterization and dialogue spot-on. Their chemistry , both sexual and emotional, absolutely sizzles off the pages.

How cool is this? (The "their" in the last sentence refers to Kel and Farran, BTW.)

Seeing positive reactions is one of the fun things about release date drawing closer--In the Darkest Night comes out March 30th. I love it when people love my books. :-)

BTW, tomorrow it will be 25 days until In the Darkest Night releases. Not that I'm counting or anything.