BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, April 05, 2018

Lime Addiction

Remember that writing conference I attended last October? The hotel I stayed at in St. Petersburg, Florida had these hard candies in all the meeting rooms and they were so good! Key Lime flavored. I'm seriously not a fan of hard candy in general, but OMG it was so good!

When I got home, I decided to see if I could find what candy they were so I could keep some on hand. It didn't take too much online searching to discover what they were: Key Lime Pie candy.

Now the hunt came to find some to purchase online. I wanted to get the same brand that the hotel had put out because I knew those were good. I didn't know how any other brand would taste and there were multiple makers of this flavor in hard candy.

I finally tracked down exactly what I wanted and wish listed it. I then proceeded NOT to order it. I know, right? All that work and no order.

Probably, eventually, I will order some and maybe put it out in a candy dish for visitors to become addicted to the delicious lime candy the way I am, but for right now, I'll wait a little bit. Besides, it comes in a five pound bag. That sounds like a lot of hard candy.