BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, September 06, 2018

938

For years--this is no exaggeration--I would always look at the clock at 9:38. It drove me crazy trying to figure out why this kept happening. Sometimes I would look at the clock on my computer at 9:37 and I'd say, okay, I'm not going to look at the clock again for a really long time. I'm going to beat the universe and avoid seeing 9:38. I'd wait for what seemed like forever before I looked again and it would be 9:38.

I'm sure skeptics will say there is no higher meaning. I simply became aware of that number because I saw it a few times and my brain decided there was a pattern and it became a self-fulfilling moment. I believe it meant more than this. The question was what.

The first thing that came to mind was this was the first three digits of my childhood phone number and my parents had that number right up until the time my dad sold his house and moved in with me after my mom passed away. I couldn't figure out why, though, I would get a message about my parents' phone number. When I lived in Minnesota, I saw them every day, and after I moved to Georgia, we talked often. I ruled this one out.

I tried numerology, where you add up the numbers to figure out what the mean. 9+3+8=20. 2+0=2 so the numerology is for 2. But when I looked up the meaning of 2 it didn't really fit either.

I remained stymied as to what this could mean until it dawned on me to actually search for the meaning of 938 as a full number. I didn't expect to get a hit. It's such a specific and strange number, why would anything about it be out on the internet? But I was wrong, I did get a result that actually fit what I was looking for.

The site said that 938 indicates that angels are supporting you in your soul mission. This felt true to me and I was all yea!

Until I realized I hadn't seen 938 in a while. Now I'm all OMG, have I lost the support of the angels? Have I veered from my soul's purpose? I asked to see 938 again and I haven't yet, so now I'm sort of worrying. What should I be doing if this isn't right?

Somehow I think finally finding out what the number meant wasn't a good thing for me.