I swore (SWORE!) that I wasn't going to save my good notebooks. That I bought them to use them and that's exactly what I was going to do.
I also have quite a collection of journaling stickers and I thought what if I took an A5 notebook, used my journaling stickers and created something with that?
And then I ran into the notebook issue.
I have a lot of nice, hardcover notebooks. I want to use the one with the lavender pages. Oh, but I can't use lavender paper because it might clash with my journaling stickers. Those are all different colors and I don't want the paper color to hold me back.
What if I used the new notebook with the books? No, I don't want to use that one. I'm saving that for something different. Maybe a reading journal.
Me to me: You haven't completed a reading journal yet. Including the one you started this year and did nothing except the title page and some challenge pages.
Okay, but not the books notebook.
What about the dragon notebook?
Oh, no, I can't use the dragon notebook. That one is too special and I'm not sure exactly where I'm going with this idea of mine.
What about the black notebook with the pattern?
Yeah, well, that one has page numbers and little marks to let you know where the center of the dot grid is. I'd really like to save that one because I can't replace it and I'm not sure what I'm--
What about the new notebook with the floral design?
Um?
The notebook with the southwest design?
And here I sit. No notebook chosen because I can't decide.
