BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Excitement Just Doesn't Stop

There's nothing quite like waking up at 2:30 in the morning and not being able to fall back asleep. That's what happened to me yesterday and it wasn't pretty. I finally got up an hour later and did some work on my holiday cards. I'm nearly finished with those now. I also had time to write and made progress on a synopsis thing for one idea I want to work on. It was really frustrating, though, to have to log off to get ready for the Evil Day Job when I wanted to keep going.

It all would have been good except for one thing--I couldn't keep my eyes open after I made it to work. By afternoon, I was really dragging. You can imagine how much fun I had proofreading the galleys, right? I probably missed a ton of stuff.

Then there was the nap I took when I got home. That would be the three hour nap. Sigh. It is such a vicious circle.