BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Friday, December 07, 2007

Off Kilter

Did you ever have one of those days where you didn't feel exactly right? Not sick, just not able to really click all day. I had one of those days yesterday. I had a bunch of stuff to do, but I couldn't work up enough steam to accomplish anything. I even nearly fell asleep in at the dentist, and since I have a huge phobia, that's saying a lot!

So nothing was accomplished yesterday. Not my worksheet for the online class I'm taking, not answering email, not holiday cards. Nada. I'm hoping for a higher productivity day today.

Did I mention the dream I had after I added all my winter blankets to my bed? The one about someone sitting on me? Last night, I added a fifth blanket to my bed--a goose down comforter that my mom gave me--because I've been cold at night. I woke up about an hour after I went to bed and I felt like I was suffocating! :-)

I was warm, but I'm not certain it was worth it since it took more than an hour to fall back asleep, and even then, I had to fold back the new comforter so that it wasn't over my chest. Isn't the human mind strange? Or maybe it's just mine.