BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, January 08, 2019

Surprise! New Covers!

It wasn't my intention to change the covers of the books I control in the Blood Feud World series, but life has a way of throwing little surprises our way. After someone pointed out a certain Facebook post to me, I knew I'd have to get new covers for these two books sooner or later.

I was thinking I could wait until after Wicked Obsession was released on January 22nd, but as I looked at my iPad and was searchingfor something to read. Then I saw one of the two covers in question and became pissed off. Decision made. Contact cover designer first thing Monday. I didn't expect her to turn the covers around so quickly, but she had them back to me the same day! How awesome is that?

Of course, this meant my night became devoted to swapping out the covers on my website and at all the booksellers. I have no clue when the booksellers will actually update their websites, but I've done what I could there and now we wait.

So allow me to share my new covers with you:





Blood Feud is a short story and the first entry in the Blood Feud World series. The heroine is a vampire enforcer and the hero is a demon prince. They have a past. It didn't end well and now they have to work together to find a killer before war erupts.




Enemy Embrace is a novella and the fourth story in the Blood Feud World series. The heroine is a vampire slayer and she has her sites set on the fiend who killed her family. The hero is a demon executioner and his target is the same vampire. The only way to defeat this powerful enemy is if they work together, but both have reasons why they don't want to do this.