BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, October 03, 2019

Planner Excitement

As we get closer to the end of the year, I'm really looking forward to getting my 2020 planner. It's not because I'm in any hurry to finish the year, but because I put too many stickers in my 2019 planner and the lump is kind of a PITA.

This is a picture I took shortly after putting in all my stickers. The planner isn't supposed to look like this, but I bought a machine to cut stickers and went wild.

Because of my excessive use of stickers, it was tough to write in the planner at the beginning of the year. It was okay mid year, but now that we're getting close to the end, I'm dealing with that hump in my paper again. I've truly learned my lesson!

For 2020, I'm going to stick to mostly functional stickers with only a few decorative stickers scattered here and there. 2019 is full of deco stickers--at least one on every page, sometimes more--and that's the bulk (this word choice is intentional) of my problem.

Of course, I'm always excited to get a new planner regardless of my sticker excesses. :-) There's just so much possibility with a blank planner!