BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Copy That

I wrote a blog post for today and hit the schedule button so it would publish while I'm at work. Sometimes it's hard to figure out what to blog about and this was one of those days, but I finally came up with something.

And then I glanced down at my list of published blog posts and saw a headline that made me pause. I might have written about this already. I took a look at the earlier post.

Yep. The exact same topic I'd written about for today had been a previous post in October. Sigh.

Things might have been worded differently, but it was the exact same sentiments. Well, there goes that idea. (In case you're interested, it was the post about my 2020 planner impatience.)

I guess I've been excited about a new planner for a while now. :-/

Here's hoping I'm more original next week.