BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, September 08, 2020

Wicked Intention is Live!!!

Wicked Intention is now available!!! Finally!

The release date was Sunday, September 6th, which isn't a blogging day. I wasn't sure how many people actually read blogs on Sunday, so I thought I'd wait until today.

This book...wow, what can I say? I started it more than ten years ago and here we are at last.

I'm nervous. The story structure is different and a lot of people don't like different. I'm excited. This story and the characters have been with me for years, and at long last, I can share them. I'm relieved. I finally finished the couple that wouldn't leave my head for over a decade.

Here's the cover copy:

Zofia Parker knows smuggling priceless relics out of a war-torn country is a hazardous job. So it’s not a surprise to find herself on the run with the Disk of the Gods, an ancient artifact on everyone’s wish list. Losing her passport and phone complicates her escape, but she has an ace in the air, winging his way to her rescue. She might just make it out of this mess alive—if she can stay one step ahead of the government brute squads and ruthless criminals chasing her. And if she can find a way to rendezvous with the ex-Special Forces soldier hellbent on saving her.

Finn Rowland doesn’t have time for bogus government charges and a stint in a Puerto Jardinese jail. Not when his woman is on the run. Not when she’s in danger. But escaping is the easy part. Finding Zo and getting her out of the country before one of the factions trailing her closes in for the kill will require him to return to the world of covert ops. He’s walking a tightrope without a net and one misstep will cost him his life. And the life of his woman.

I hope you'll read Wicked Intention and I hope you love Finn and Zo has much as I do!