BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, September 03, 2020

Series Arc

Three days (that's right, 3!!!!) until Wicked Intention is available!

There is a three book story arc that kicks off with Wicked Intention, but I'm writing the series so that each book will stand alone. The reading experience will merely be enhanced by reading all three in order.

(If you're wondering about Wicked Obsession, it was an introduction to the men and the series, but doesn't play into the story arc that the next three books are involved with.)

The goal across these three books is to bring down an international arms dealer who has gotten his hands on some very high-tech US military rifles. They not only need to get him arrested and put away indefinitely, but the team also needs to recover all the weapons and keep them out of the hands of the bad guys. It won't be easy.

Of course not! There wouldn't be three books if it were. :-)

Finn and Zo, the h/h in Wicked Intention, are two of my favorite characters. I say that about every hero and heroine after I'm finished with them. While I'm writing them, none of them are my favorites. They torture me! But the birthing pains are done and they're my current faves!

But as I said in an earlier blog post, this is also one of the books of my heart and Finn and Zo have been in my head for more than ten years. They'll always remain special.

Release date is Sept 6th!