BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Writing, Writing, Writing

As I write this blog post, I'm nearly done with the first draft of Wicked Salvation! I'm writing this on Saturday, so hopefully, by Thursday when this posts, I'll be finished. Then I'll read through the entire thing, make notes for myself, and start revising.

After I revise, it goes to my developmental editor. Multiple times. :-) She sees things I never think of, maybe because things are so clear in my head that I forget to write them down. Maybe because I simply didn't think of them.

Then, when developmental edits are finished, they go to a line editor who checks for grammar and missing words, typos, etc.

Formatting is next. And website updates. All this seems a long way out.

But I wanted to let you know that this book is on track to be released at the end of August as planned. To find out more, visit the Coming Next page of my website, complete with a link to preorder.