BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Wicked Salvation: 33 Days and Counting

I normally write blog posts over the weekend, but I'm writing this one on Monday night because I didn't have time this weekend to do anything except revise Wicked Salvation. It was the final round of story revision, now it's in the hands of the copy editor who will check grammar, punctuation, consistency--that sort of thing.

The cover copy is posted on my website and on Amazon, so that's taken care of, but there's a lot more work to do.

I want to put the first chapter from Kyle's story in the back of Griff's, so I'm working on that. I also need to write a little teaser for Kyle, too. 

After the copy editor returns Wicked Salvation, I have to format it for ebook and print, and talk to the cover artist about making a print cover. She can't do it until I have page count information for her.

I also need to work on updates to my website. Get it ready for Griff's book release and update the Coming Next page for Kyle.

There's still so much work ahead, but I'm excited! I think this book turned out really well and I hope you think so, too, when you read it!