BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

September is the month where I order my planner for the next year. I love my daily paper planner and would get nothing done without it. I even have a favorite company. Or I did have a favorite company before they kept tinkering with the planner.

This is why I test drove another daily planner to see if I could live with it. (Spoiler: I could!) But the cover for the new planner from the company I usually buy from is gorgeous this year. They sneak peeked it.

I'm going to need to have a sneak peek of the interior before I decide whether or not I'm sticking with them or going with the other planner I tried out.

And then there's option three. This is a planner company that allows people to customize their planner which means (for the first time ever!) I could have a full day for Saturday and Sunday instead of the two days sharing a page. (How stupid is this? The weekends are busier than the weekdays!)

But the problem with the customizable planner is that I'd have to do a lot of work to get it the way I want it. Full days for the weekends though.

In other words, I don't know which direction to turn at this point. I wish my favorite planner would go back to the layout they had in 2020, which was the one that worked best for me, and stop tinkering with the daily pages. Grrrr.