BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Little Notes

 

One of those organization podcasts I listened to mentioned something about throwing away the little notes and maybe consider using our phone to write them down instead of paper. And then she said, and they don't even make sense when you look at them again.

I was like, hmm. Sometimes they don't, but most of the time I know exactly what I meant even months and months later.

And then I was in my office and a Post-it note got knocked to the floor. I picked it up and I saw the following:

Pepper
kick

Um, huh? Pepper, and directly beneath it, kick. I have no idea what this means. None. I don't even remember ever writing it, but I did. I might have thought it was a grocery list if there was only pepper listed, but kick throws everything out of whack.

I put the note on my desk and have been looking at it off and on, waiting for memory to strike. It's been a week, nothing has come back to me. I've decided to do what the organization podcast said. I'm throwing it away.