BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, November 10, 2022

Who Are You?

 

I realized as I started Deck's story (Wicked Persuasion) that while Kyle is still on the team, Griff is off at medical school. Green Beret teams have two medics, which means someone replaced Griff when he left.

I thought this might be helpful information to have since Deck is the team's captain and he knows what's happening.

Only I didn't count on the new medic not being willing to share anything with me. He's a vague, shadowy figure hovering in my subconscious. None of the other guys on the team are stepping up to answer my questions either.

On the one hand, this isn't must-have information. I can write the book without ever knowing anything about this man.

On the other hand, it's bugging me. :-)

I absolutely hate it when characters won't reveal themselves to me even if they're only secondary. Heck, for all I know, the new medic won't even make an appearance in the book. Doesn't matter. It's annoying me now.

It's become a must-win mission. ;-)